Due to the fact that we are acting on the market as a manufacturer of industrial machinery, we are confronted with the implementation of various essential European directives, such as the "Machinery Directive" 2006/42/EC.
This experience allows us to offer our customers assistance in the areas related to :
The compliance of existing machines in accordance with the Royal Decree of 12 August 1993 and the successive, adapted Royal Decrees, by transposing into Belgian law the second individual Directive 89/655/EEC of the European Communities of 30 November 1989 concerning the minimum safety and health requirements for the use of work equipment by workers in their working place, modified by Directive 95/63/EC of 5 December 1995;
The drafting of CE files regarding new machines in accordance with the Royal Decree of 12 August 2008 through which Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament was transposed into Belgian law. These files include:
1. Inspection of the machine according to the requirements as defined in Annex I of the "Machinery Directive" 2006/42/CE;
2. Risk analysis of the machine according to EN ISO 12100-1, EN ISO 12100-2 and EN ISO 14121-1;
3. Proposal of security measures to meet the objectives identified by the risk analysis;
4. Implementation of the security measures;
5. The drafting of the "EC" file.
We also offer you our experience by looking for the right approval procedures adapted to your business.